Comments and Forward




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Am crazy in doing Charmed Bracelets and Anklets.

Below is a Charmed Bracelet with Butterfly and DragonFly charms. The length is adjustable since the lobster claw can be made to hooked anyware on the chain.













I also bought some new Dark Blue Gold Dust and Aventurine. This weekend would make some more Charmed Bracelets. :)


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Google

Welcome!!

  • Welcome to my website. This website is dedicated to feature my jewellery pieces, among the common ones are Earrings, Bracelets, Chokers, Necklace, Anklets. All of the designs are owned by me, so kindly please do not copy the designs. Most of my pieces are combinations between Swarovski Crystals and Semi Precious Stones such as Jade, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Tiger Eyes and others.

  • For swarovski pearls and crystals especially, I usually charge by the number of pieces of the items used in the creation. So, the longer the bracelet/necklace/anklet you want, the pricier it will be.

  • For one of a kind items, you can design and we would discuss on the colors and themes for the pieces.

  • I also accept restring of bracelets and necklaces, also modifications on the designs if you feel that your current jewellery pieces are not 'dashing' or 'sparkly' enough.

  • I would like to caution, that some of the creations might need between 1 week to 1 1/2 months for delivery. It is based upon availability of the items used.

  • The pictures provided here of the creations are modified to give near exact color of the items used. However, please do not hesitate to contact me if you want to see the actual creations.

  • Give me an email if you feel that you like an item and want to know the price.

About me

My Hobbies

  • Reading, Sleeping and Making Fashion Jewellery Pieces

Drop me a line!!


Send email to ME!

Swarovski Color Charts


Pearl Color Guide
Swarovski Pearl Chart and Sample of Crystal Colors
Swarovski Crystal Color Char

My Brochures

Under construction! Searching for a new place to load the zips.

Previous posts

Archives

Links on Business